Sunday, March 19, 2006

I never knew

How did your day go for you?. i woke up at 1pm today and had lunch
rice with egg fish and soup-the usual. Started doing my english compo
went online trying to find info abt what to write then i cycled out
to buy a pen, one that cost 50 cents i like using ball point to write.

After finishing my compo i started on geog reflection wrote crap
as usual.Then came chinese compo and letter writing knn la
i dont know what to write la and even if i know what to write
i doing how to write the word out so decided to ask my cher
for help tmro. I is damn bad in writing chinese words
but good enough for a A2 in chinese oral.

Paul won the regetta and i owe stine one buck but since
paul didnt come in top two in the first race on thursday
i dont owe stine anything. I think i owe raymond $$$
nvm im gonna claim $$$ from the sch so i wont be broke
at least not for this month.

bye

No comments: